Telecom Service Assurance Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co
Telecom Service Assurance Market Status and Trend Report 2019-2024 offers a comprehensive analysis on Telecom Service Assurance industry, standing on the readersâ perspective, delivering detailed market data and penetrating insights.
The “Telecom Service Assurance Market” report 2019 delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Telecom Service Assurance market. The report examines the market status depending up on its CAGR, latest trends, market dynamics, growth rate, opportunities and forecast details. Telecom Service Assurance market research study is significant for manufacturers in the Telecom Service Assurance market, including industry stakeholders, distributors, suppliers, and investors, and it can also help them understand applicable strategies to grow in the Telecom Service Assurance market.
Telecom Service Assurance Market Report Covers the Manufacturers:
- Nokia Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Accenture PLC
- IBM Corporation
- JDS Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Packard Company
- Ericsson Inc.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244446
- The global telecom service assurance market was 6.95 billion in 2018 and is expected to be valued at 7.8 billion in 2024 registering a CAGR of 2.24% during the forecast period (2019-2024). A significant growth opportunity lies with the new mobile internet subscribers across the globe where every year 1.75 billion subscribers are added to reach a milestone of 5 billion by 2025 according to GMSA.
- – According to GMSA by 2025 the unique mobile subscribers will reach 5.9 billion which is about 71% of the world’s population as the subscribers increase the service providers need to address the critical issues such as demand for niche products, high customer churn rate, a faster response rate which will drive the adoption of Telecom service assurance market.
- – However, the lack of infrastructure in emerging economies may burden the companies with high initial costs which may hinder the growth of the market.
- – The growth of IoT connections which is expected to grow three-fold by 2025 from 2017 reaching 25 billion by 2025 which will be a huge opportunity for telecom service assurance providers.
- – The growth of the market is going to be driven by APAC, Latin America and MEA due to the regions growth penetration of mobile and internet users. The growth in developed economies is slowing down due to its mature internet and mobile penetration.
Scope of the Report:
- The service assurance will enable communication service providers to resolve issues timely manner to reduce the downtime, includes processes and policies proactively to reach the desired SLAs. They will help to resolve issues without causing any interruption to services.
Reasons for Buying Telecom Service Assurance Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244446
Telecom Service Assurance Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Key Market Trends:
Services to Account for a Significant Share
– Telecom service providers are struggling to keep pace with customer demands for bandwidth-intensive applications and high-quality network experiences.
– Additionally, there is a necessity to manage multi-vendor environments with technology and operations silos that could lead to inefficiencies and negatively impact customer experience and brand value to overcome these above difficulties the telecom service providers are partnering with telecom service assurance providers to integrate with existing systems and provide timely feedback for the data.
– IoT can be a great driver for the market as the adoption of IoT driven communication devices increases the scope for telecom service assurance market. According to GSMA, there are 7.5 billion IoT connections in 2017 which is set to increase to 25.2 billion connected devices by 2025.
– The transition from connected customer to digital customer is going to drive the services segment in the market across regions.
Asia-Pacific to Execute the Fastest Growth Rate
– Vast geographic variations combined with a huge customer base that is increasing at a rapid pace is creating complexities in operation for telecom service providers. These complexities have led telecom service providers to invest in telecom service assurance.
– The increasing consumer purchasing parity in emerging economies such as India, Bangladesh, and other southeast Asian countries is set to increase mobile and internet penetration. APACs mobile penetration will increase from 67% in 2017 to 73% in 2025. Mobile internet penetration is expected to rise from 41% in 2017 to 64% in 2025 according to GSMA. The above-cited reasons will drive the growth in the region.
– Further, broadband and mobile infrastructure are in a developing stage, The mobile workforce, BYOD is gaining momentum in the region which will require monitoring the devices which will foster the growth of Telecom service assurance.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244446
Detailed TOC of Telecom Service Assurance Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand for Service Quality
4.3.2 Significant Increase in the Number of Cellular Subscribers
4.3.3 Rising Need for High Optimization and Increased Cost Savings
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Data Privacy Concerns
4.4.2 Lack of Infrastructure in Emerging Economies
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By Service
5.3 By System
5.3.1 Probe System
5.3.2 Network Management
5.3.3 Workforce Management
5.3.4 Fault Management
5.3.5 Quality Monitoring
5.3.6 Other System Types
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Nokia Corporation
6.1.2 CA Technologies
6.1.3 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.1.4 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
6.1.5 Accenture PLC
6.1.6 IBM Corporation
6.1.7 JDS Corporation
6.1.8 NEC Corporation
6.1.9 Hewlett-Packard Company
6.1.10 Ericsson Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Telecom Service Assurance Market 2019 Valuable Industry Status by Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation to 2024 | Industry Research.co