Global Diagnostic Imaging Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024
Diagnostic Imaging Industry 2019 Global Market research report studies latest Diagnostic Imaging industry aspects market size, share, trends, growth, business overview and Diagnostic Imaging industry scenario during the forecast period.
New research report on “Diagnostic Imaging Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Diagnostic Imaging market. Diagnostic Imaging market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Diagnostic Imaging market report offers an extensive analysis of Diagnostic Imaging industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Diagnostic Imaging industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Diagnostic imaging is the process of making a visual representation of the interior of the body for medical intervention. These instruments help in establishing a database of normal anatomy and physiology of internal organs so that any abnormality can be noticed immediately. The ability to create pictures of a patient’s internal anatomy and convert them to film through diagnostic imaging has revolutionized the way many diseases and injuries are detected, diagnosed, and treated. This market has applications in various medical fields like cardiology, oncology, neurology, and orthopedics.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245202
- The increasing demand for the quick and easy use of diagnostic imaging and increasing prevalence of diseases that need diagnosis are the major driving factors. In addition, technological advancements that minimize time and provide high-quality scans are expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the growing ageing population who are susceptible to musculoskeletal diseases and rising investments and increase in healthcare expenditures are expected to bolster the diagnostic imaging market. The wider adoption of cloud technologies and the adoption of new advanced technologies play a major role in improving the market economy. However, stringent regulatory procedures and high costs of diagnostic imaging are expected to hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Diagnostic Imaging market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Diagnostic Imaging market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Diagnostic Imaging Market Report Are:
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Esoate SpA
- Fujifilm Holding
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Hologic Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Shimadzu Medical
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Diagnostic Imaging Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Diagnostic Imaging Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245202
Key Market Trends:
X-ray Equipment segment holds the major share in the diagnostic imaging market
The diagnostic imaging market is classified on the basis of product type and application. Product type is further segmented into X-ray equipment, fluoroscopy, MRI, ultrasound, computed tomography, and other imaging modalities. The X-ray devices are further segmented into stationary and portable. X-ray equipment segment holds the major market share in the diagnostic imaging market and it is anticipated to sustain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to factors, such as the rise in the prevalence of accidents, sports injuries and orthopedic, the growing demand for the point of care testing, which is facilitating the sale of portable devices. For instance, in July 2015, Konica Minolta Inc. acquired Sawar Technologica Ltd, an X-ray system equipment manufacturer in Brazil. By this acquisition Konica Minolta seeks to strengthen its market position regionally and local manufacturing capacity. Similarly, in September 2016, Rayence Co. Ltd acquired Osko Digital X-Ray Solutions to strengthen its market position in digital radiography. Furthermore, companies are focusing on developing new devices with additional innovative features and low prices.
North America holds the dominating position in the diagnostic imaging market
North America is expected to be a major market for diagnostic imaging due to the well-established healthcare infrastructure and regulatory policies coupled with the increasing demand for the quick and easily usable diagnostic imaging. Globally, most of the industrialized countries are spending a large part of their GDP on healthcare requirements. The United States is set to spend nearly 20% of its GDP on healthcare by 2017, a higher percentage than any other industrialized nation.
The European diagnostic imaging market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to the increase in the geriatric population who are susceptible to diseases and increase in healthcare infrastructure. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the developing healthcare infrastructure and raising funding from the government to improve the hospital facilities and increase in the prevalence of the diseases that require radiography for diagnosis.
Diagnostic Imaging Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Diagnostic Imaging Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Diagnostic Imaging Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Diagnostic Imaging Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245202
Detailed TOC of Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rise in the Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
4.2.2 Increased Adoption of Advanced Technologies in Medical Imaging
4.2.3 Increase in the Geriatric Population
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Expensive Procedures and Equipment
4.3.2 Side Effects of Diagnostic Imaging
4.3.3 Slower Growth in Developed Regions
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 X-ray Equipment
22.214.171.124 Fixed Fluoroscope
126.96.36.199 Mobile Fluoroscope
188.8.131.52 Closed Systems
184.108.40.206 Open Systems
5.1.5 Computed Tomography
5.1.6 Other Imaging Modalities
5.2.7 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.3.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Carestream Health Inc.
6.1.2 Esoate SpA
6.1.3 Fujifilm Holding
6.1.4 GE Healthcare
6.1.5 Hitachi Medical Systems
6.1.6 Hologic Corporation
6.1.7 Philips Healthcare
6.1.8 Shimadzu Medical
6.1.9 Siemens Healthcare
6.1.10 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Diagnostic Imaging Market Revenue 2019 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024