Orphan Drugs Market Growth, Top Key Players, Research Report, Opportunities, Regional Overview Forecast till 2025
As per Fortune Business Insights, the North AmericaOrphan Drugs Marketwas worth US$ 67,136.0 Mn in 2017 and will continue to rise at a steady pace until 2025. This is mainly ascribable to the rising awareness among people regarding the use of novel drugs. In addition to this, North America is expected to offer attractive growth opportunities on the back of recent FDA approvals on the development of orphan drugs. Governments in North America are increasingly spending on research and development (RandD) of orphan drugs and technologies.
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- RandD Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/orphan-drugs-market-100088
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Bayer AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Novartis AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Amgen Inc.
Rising Prevalence of Cancer and Related Diseases Fuels Demand Orphan Drugs
The oncology segment is witnessing considerably high demand on account of the rising number of patients suffering from different types of cancers. This also increases the demand for novel therapeutics, which as per the report will bode well for the global orphan drugs market. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the U.S. is likely to witness around 1,762,450 new cancer cases in 2019.
This is further helping the orphan drugs market to grow impressively in this region. The Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to show a higher rate of growth on account of the rising prevalence of rare diseases such as chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Also, the region is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities as a result of the rapid expansion of healthcare infrastructure.
Treatment and Medications Associated with Rare Diseases Are Expensive, Limiting Growth of Orphan Drugs Market
Although the orphan drugs market is growing at a good pace, some factors may hinder its growth. The high cost of orphan drugs, insufficient information on rare diseases, and lack of skilled healthcare professionals are factors restricting growth in the global orphan drugs market. In addition to this, rising competition from generic industries may pose a serious threat to the growth of the market.
Spurred by these numbers, the demand for orphan drugs is likely to increase in the coming years. Governments are investing heavily to build a strong framework for supporting drug development, thus offering a significant impetus to the orphan drugs market. Furthermore, the return on investment, with regards to orphan drugs, is expected to be higher than non-orphan drugs, which in turn is increasing the demand for orphan drug therapeutics worldwide.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/orphan-drugs-market-100088
Detailed Table of Content:
1.4.Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.2. Market Restraints
3.4. Market Trends
4 Key Insights
4.1.Prevalence of major orphan disease, by key countries
4.2. Pipeline review for orphan drugs
4.3. Technological Developments
4.4. Healthcare spending for key countries 2017
5. Global Orphan Drugs Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Therapy Area
5.3 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Drug Type
5.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Distribution Channels
5.4.1. Hospital Pharmacy
5.4.2. Retail Pharmacy
5.4.3. Online Sales
5.5.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Geography
5.5.1. North America
5.5.3. Asia Pacific
5.5.4. Rest of the World
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Orphan Drugs Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Order Full Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100088
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Orphan Drugs Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Orphan Drugs Market growth?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Orphan Drugs Market Growth, Top Key Players, Research Report, Opportunities, Regional Overview Forecast till 2025