Electrophysiology Devices Market 2026 Forecast | Global Industry Size, Outlook, Share, Demand, Manufacturers
The globalelectrophysiology devices marketsize is projected to reach USD 10.51 billion by 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Electrophysiology Devices Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Ablation Catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, Mapping Systems, Accessories and Others), By Application (Atrial Fibrillation, Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT), Ventricular Tachycardia, and Others), By End User (Hospitals and ASCs, and Specialty Clinics and Diagnostic Centres), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market size was USD 4.60 billion in 2018 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period.
Electrophysiology devices are used in the treatment of severe cardiovascular diseases. The high prevalence of heart-related disorders has created massive product demand across the world. Increasing adoption of habits such as alcohol consumption and smoking will have a positive impact on market growth. The advent of technologically advanced electrophysiology devices has enabled enhanced operating efficiency in surgical procedures. Improving health reimbursement policies, coupled with the increasing investment in healthcare infrastructure will open up a huge potential for market growth. The growing prevalence of atrial fibrillation in several countries across the world has opened up a massive potential for market growth. Recent technological advancements have fuelled the demand for these devices.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/electrophysiology-devices-market-101730
Leading Players operating in the Electrophysiology Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Stereotaxis, Inc.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Biotronik, Inc
Increasing Number of Product Launches to Aid Growth
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the influence of major factors on the market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of product launches have made the highest impact on the growth of the market in recent years. The report highlights a few of the major products of recent years. In September 2019, Biosense Webster Inc., announced the launch of CARTONET. The device was the world’s first secure cloud-based network, aimed to review and analyze atrial fibrillation cases. The device successfully enhanced the overall efficiency of the procedure. Abbott’s new electrophysiology mapping catheter system was another product that has made a positive impact on the market in recent years.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
4.1 Detailed Product Mapping By Key Market Players
4.2 Prevalence of Tachycardia by Key Regions/ Key Countries, 2018
4.3 Technological Advancements in Electrophysiology Devices
4.4 Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
5. Global Electrophysiology Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Type
5.2.1 Ablation Catheters
5.2.2 Diagnostic Catheters
5.2.3 Mapping System
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Application
5.3.1 Atrial Fibrillation
5.3.2 Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
5.3.3 Ventricular Tachycardia
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By End User
5.4.1 Hospitals and ASC’s
5.4.2 Specialty Clinics and Diagnostic Centers
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Region
5.5.1 North America
5.5.3 Asia Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East and Africa
6. North America Electrophysiology Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Type
6.2.1 Ablation Catheters
6.2.2 Diagnostic Catheters
6.2.3 Mapping System
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Application
6.3.1 Atrial Fibrillation
6.3.2 Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
6.3.3 Ventricular Tachycardia
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By End User
6.4.1 Hospitals and ASC’s
6.4.2 Specialty Clinics and Diagnostic Centers
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Country
7. Europe Electrophysiology Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Type
7.2.1 Ablation Catheters
7.2.2 Diagnostic Catheters
7.2.3 Mapping System
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Application
7.3.1 Atrial Fibrillation
7.3.2 Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
7.3.3 Ventricular Tachycardia
7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By End User
7.4.1 Hospitals and ASC’s
7.4.2 Specialty Clinics and Diagnostic Centers
7.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Country/ Sub-region
7.5.7 Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Electrophysiology Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Type
8.2.1 Ablation Catheters
8.2.2 Diagnostic Catheters
8.2.3 Mapping System
8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Application
8.3.1 Atrial Fibrillation
8.3.2 Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
8.3.3 Ventricular Tachycardia
8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By End User
8.4.1 Hospitals and ASC’s
8.4.2 Specialty Clinics and Diagnostic Centers
8.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Country/ Sub-region
8.5.5 Southeast Asia
8.5.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
- Ablation Catheters
- Diagnostic Catheters
- Mapping System
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
By End User
- Hospitals and ASCs
- Specialty Clinics and Diagnostic Centers
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Electrophysiology Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/electrophysiology-devices-market-101730
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Electrophysiology Devices Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Electrophysiology Devices Market growth?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Electrophysiology Devices Market 2026 Forecast | Global Industry Size, Outlook, Share, Demand, Manufacturers