Global Industrial Gas Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Industrial Gas Industry 2019 Global Market research report studies latest Industrial Gas industry aspects market size, share, trends, growth, business overview and Industrial Gas industry scenario during the forecast period.
The “Industrial Gas Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Industrial Gas market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Industrial Gas market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244043
Some of The Major Key Players of Industrial Gas Market Are:
- Airgas Inc.
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- AMCS Corporation
- Asia Technical Gas Co Pte Ltd
- BASF SE
- Bhuruka Gases Limited
- Buzwair Group
- Chart Industries
- Ellenbarrie industrial Gases
- EPC Group (Cryotech)
- Gulf Cryo
- Matheson Tri
- Gas Inc.
- Messer Group GmbH
- Praxair Technology Inc.
- SOL SpA
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- The Linde Group
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the global Industrial Gas market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
- The industrial gas market is expected to register a CAGR over 7% during the forecast period (2019-2024). Increasing demand from the healthcare sector is driving the demand for industrial gas, globally.
- – Growing need for alternate energy sources is expected to drive the demand for the market, during the forecast period.
- – Environmental regulations and safety issues are likely to hinder the market growth.
- – Industrial growth in Asia-Pacific and Africa is projected to act as an opportunity for the market, in the future.greater than
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Industrial Gas Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Industrial Gas .
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244043
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Industrial Gas market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Industrial Gas market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Industrial Gas market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Industrial Gas market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Industrial Gas market?
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Healthcare Sector for Medical Applications
– The growth in advancement of technology in the healthcare industry gives rise to the demand for production of industrial gases, which, in turn, acts as a driving point for the industrial gases market.
– For example, the development of gas-assist equipment suppliers in the medical industry offers an assortment of equipment and controls, yet the fundamental procedure is comparative in all variations.
– Changes in pressure and stream control predominantly empower organized control of process variables.
– In the medical industry, bulk oxygen is required in many cases to minimize the risk of excess oxygen in the lungs or body tissue during surgeries, and for providing artificial ventilation. Nitrogen is utilized in pre-flight lung diagnosis, to calculate a person’s ability to respond to simulated aircraft cabin environment. Carbon dioxide can be used at the time of insufflation, and can be infused with oxygen for stimulation of the respiratory simulation.
– This way, the application of technology in healthcare, using gases, has been increasing rapidly in the recent times.
Asia-Pacific Dominated the Industrial Gas Market
– Asia-Pacific was the largest market for industrial gases in 2018.
– China accounted for a major chunk of the consumption in the region. However, India is expected to witness the fastest growth in the region.
– The development of the industrial gas industry can effectively gauge on the premise of projections of the steel and other metallurgical industries. Metallurgy and manufacture may continue to be the biggest business sectors for industrial gasses.
– India is the third-largest producer of iron and steel in Asia-Pacific, and the production is increasing at a rapid pace, YoY.
– Rising demand for iron and steel from various industries and the up-coming steel ventures, coupled with the government initiatives to boost the manufacturing sector, are expected to boost the usage of mechanical gas creation units to address the mass prerequisites for modern gasses, which, in turn, may drive the industrial gas market in the country.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244043
Study objectives of Industrial Gas Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Industrial Gas market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Industrial Gas market
Detailed TOC of Industrial Gas Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Need for Alternate Energy Sources
4.2.2 Increasing Demand from Healthcare Sector
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Environmental Regulations and Safety Issues
4.3.2 Other Restraints
4.4 Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
4.5 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Atmospheric Gases
5.1.2 Noble Gases
5.1.3 Elemental Gases
5.1.4 Liquefied Gases
5.1.5 Compound Gases
5.1.6 Hydrocarbon Gases
5.1.7 Other Product Types
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Oil and Gas
5.2.2 Energy and Power
5.2.3 Petrochemical and Chemical Manufacturing
5.2.4 Medical and Pharmaceutical
5.2.5 Food and Beverage
5.2.8 Other End-user Industries
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Airgas Inc.
6.4.2 Air Liquide
6.4.3 Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
6.4.4 AMCS Corporation
6.4.5 Asia Technical Gas Co Pte Ltd
6.4.6 BASF SE
6.4.7 Bhuruka Gases Limited
6.4.8 Buzwair Group
6.4.9 Chart Industries
6.4.10 Ellenbarrie industrial Gases
6.4.11 EPC Group (Cryotech)
6.4.12 Gulf Cryo
6.4.13 Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
6.4.14 Messer Group GmbH
6.4.15 Praxair Technology Inc.
6.4.16 SOL SpA
6.4.17 Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
6.4.18 The Linde Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Industrial Growth in Asia-Pacific and Africa
7.2 Other Opportunities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Industrial Gas Market 2019-2024 | Industry Analysis by Growth Potential, Types, Applications, Rising Trends and Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co