Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market 2019| Global Industry Status, Overview by Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Industry 2019 Global Market research report studies latest Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle industry aspects market size, share, trends, growth, business overview and Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle industry scenario during the forecast period.
New research report on “Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market” 2019-2024 is a proficient and in-depth research offers an summary of the current market status, historic, and expected way forward for the Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle market. Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle market report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions. Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle market report offers an extensive analysis of Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle industry to guide market players, new entrants and investors to get opinion of Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle industry.
Scope of the Report:
- Electric motors which are primarily used for propulsion/traction of the electric vehicles have been considered as the scope of the market.
- The electric motors for electric vehicle market study have been segmented by application, motor type, and vehicle type.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245174
- The global electric motors for electric vehicle market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.43%, during the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- – With growing emission standards, the need for the adoption of electric vehicles has been a prominent initiative among various countries across the globe.
- – Government policies played a huge role in promoting electric vehicles. The results have started to show in the European countries, where electric vehicles have occupied a significant portion of the total vehicle population. In the years to come, China, the US, and few European nations like Norway, France, etc., are positioned to take the leading role in electric vehicles, owing to the supporting government policies.
- – However, the shortage of EV charging stations has been hindering the adoption of these vehicles, which in turn is expected to restrict the usage of electric motors for electric vehicles.
Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. The Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle market 2019 report consists of the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Top Key Players of Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market Report Are:
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Denso Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp
- Magna International
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- BMW AG
- Nissan Motors
- Tesla Motors
- Toshiba Corporation
Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market Report Highlights:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report-https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245174
Key Market Trends:
AC Motors to Witness Growth
With the advent of incorporating less expensive electronics, a large number of electric vehicles in the market have been using AC motor, due to their improved efficiency and lightweight. Additionally, AC motors are robust and inexpensive when compared to DC motors. Thus, automakers have been widely adopting synchronous AC motors and induction motors, which have benefits of brushless DC motors as well.
Owing to the above features, some of the major companies continue to focus on producing more AC Motors for electric vehicles are Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Continental, etc.
Asia-Pacific continues to dominate the Global Market
Across the regions, Asia-Pacific has been predominantly capturing the largest share in the market, owing to their highest EV sales, majorly from China. China has been consistently taking aggressive steps to tackle the issue of environmental pollution, which in turn has resulted in the high adoption rate of electric vehicles in its transportation sector. China is the largest market for electric cars and buses across the globe, registering more than 1.3 million vehicles in 2018. Further, in 2017, the City of Beijing announced plans to transform its entire taxi fleet to electric propulsion.
Owing to the above trend, major automotive companies has been planning to invest in the Chinese market to take advantage of the strong demand for electric vehicles. Nissan, BYD, Honda, and Toyota motor have all announced their investment plans in the Chinese market, which is expected to collectively sum up to USD 50 billion.
Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important RandD (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245174
Detailed TOC of Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Passenger Cars
5.1.2 Commercial Vehicles
5.2 Motor Type
5.2.1 AC Motor
5.2.2 DC Motor
5.3 Vehicle Type
5.3.1 Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
5.3.2 Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
5.3.3 Pure Electric Vehicle (PEV)
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd
6.2.2 Toyota Motor Corporation
6.2.3 Hitachi Automotive Systems
6.2.4 Denso Corporation
6.2.5 Aptiv PLC
6.2.6 Mitsubishi Electric Corp
6.2.7 Magna International
6.2.8 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.2.9 BMW AG
6.2.10 Nissan Motors
6.2.11 Tesla Motors
6.2.12 Toshiba Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Electric Motors for Electric Vehicle Market 2019| Global Industry Status, Overview by Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players Forecast to 2024 â Industry Research.co